All our classes are designed for beginner, don’t be afraid to join, all the other students will be just like you.
What you will learn in our class can be easily repeated in your own kitchen without expensive equipment.
The training you will receive is of a very high standard – Equal to European standards and you will have the opportunity to learn all about Pastry using the latest techniques direct from Europe. All the courses are designed for trade people and the public.
To achieve high standards whilst catering for individual learning, class sizes will range from 1 student (minimum number to run the course) up to a maximum of 7 students, depending on the class.
Team Building, Hens party, 21st.
Get a group of friends together or even your staff for a fun team-building exercise – a good break from the golf course!
We can supply Gift Vouchers for a particular course, selection of courses or for any dollar value. Please contact us with your request.
Registration will be complete upon full payment.
Booking can be made directly through this site.
For your convenience, you can choose a fortnightly direct debit payment. Click on the link to apply.
Once payment is received no refund will be given.
If we have to cancel a class, you will need to give us 24 hours notice, you can then reschedule another training at a time suitable to you. No refund will be given on cancelled classes.
Important Health and Safety Information
- For safety reasons, you will need to be 16 years or older to attend our courses.
- Our courses are NOT SUITABLE if you are allergic to NUTS or other food ingredients.
- For health and safety reasons, enclosed shoes must be worn during training. Long hair must be tied back, and avoid wearing loose bracelets or bangles, keep your rings at home.
- Casual and light clothes are suitable. As you will stand up for a long period of time, snickers or shoes with thick sole are recommended. (high chairs are available if you can’t stand for a long period of time)
You will get a recipe folder and an apron for you to take home.
Video recording and photos are most welcome, but please don’t include another student in your shot without asking first.
- For a full day course, you will have a 30 minutes lunch break.
- A dining room is provided for your break. Hot and cold drinks will be available free of charge. You will need to bring your own lunch or organise it from a nearby lunch bar.
- We have ample free parking space in front of our premises. We are located just a 10 min walk from Joondalup train station, in the business park opposite the shopping centre. We encourage you to use public transport. We offer free pick up and drop off from the train station, contact us for arrangement.
We sometimes take photos of students for our FB page or Instagram, please let us know if you don’t want your photo taken.
I am confident you will enjoy your training, see you soon.