Element performance criteria:
- Mixing and resting danish, brioche, and croissant dough.
- Folding danish and croissant dough.
- Shaping brioche and making different products. (French brioche, hamburger brioche ).
- Hand rolling croissant dough and making chocolate croissant, plain croissant.
- Hand rolling Danish dough and making danish scroll, fruit/custard danish.
You will learn all the baker’s techniques, from mixing and proving to baking. And best of all, eating your own product and sharing them with special people.
View this short video to show you what a day of training involves. click here
Students will take home their products.
Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for students to keep.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Course Duration ; 6.5 hours (9am to 4pm approx.)
Essential reading prior to attending: Safety Information
For more information on our courses: read About our Courses