Choux pastry and all its forms.
In this course, students will discover the endless ways to easily transform and bake perfectly choux pastry into many different cakes and desserts. The latest recipes from France.
Element performance criteria:
- Prepare the choux mix.
- Pipe eclairs
- Make a chocolate glaze.
- Make different creams for filling.
- Make strawberry stewed for filling.
- Make a pistachio cream.
- Make a salted caramel cream
- Lay out coloured chocolate to decorate the eclairs.
- Decorate remaining items using chocolate , meringues nuts
Click on the link to see a demonstration of this training. to be updated
Students will take their finished products home with them.
Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for students to keep.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Course Duration: 7½ hours
Essential reading prior to attending: Safety Information
For more information on our courses: read About our Courses