What you will learn in this macaron course:
We will discuss different recipes for the meringue.
- Making different Macarons using French meringue
- Piping techniques
- Making different fillings: ganache, butter cream, salted caramel.
- Using the aerograph to decorate the macarons.
- Explain problems that can be encountered during the making of macarons and find solutions.
- At the end of the day you will have made around 90 + Macarons, with different fillings
View this short video to show you what a day of training involves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylwgeO8UDTI
Students will take home their products.
Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for students to keep.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Course Duration: 6 hours (9am to 3.30pm)
Essential reading prior to attending: Safety Information
For more information on our courses: read About our Courses