You will learn the proper techniques to roll out your dough to obtain an even and flaky layering in your cronuts and how to make the perfect light doughnuts.
Element performance criteria:
- Make a cronuts dough and let it rest
- Make a doughnut dough and cut it to shape
- Roll out and layer the cronuts dough
- Cut out to shape prove and deep fry
- Make 3 different toppings for the cronuts and doughnuts.
- Glaze all the finished product
Students will take home their products.
Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for students to keep.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Course Duration: 7½ hours
Essential reading prior to attending: Safety Information
For more information on our courses: read About our Courses