What you will learn in this course:
In this course you will learn how to temper chocolate and make a chocolate centrepiece. (Many of our previous students have never worked with chocolate before.)
Element performance criteria:
- Melt dark and white chocolate.
- Make a chocolate stand, using modern form.
- Make plastic molding chocolate
- Make modern flowers using moulding technique.
- Make modern decor to complement your display, using coloured chocolate.
- Use chocolate spray painting technique to finish your work.
Students will take their finished product with them.
Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for students to keep.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
Course Duration: 7½ hours
Essential reading prior to attending: Safety Information
For more information on our courses: read About our Courses